sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

A Blog in English

Up until now I have always written my blog entries in Spanish, French, Portuguese, etc. This time I´m going to write in English for the benefit of my parents and relatives at home so that they might have a sneak peak into my adventures in Madrid. (Some very studious adventures I must add)

My cousin is studying abroad and she writes in English so that everyone can see how she is doing and it seemed to me a good way to keep in touch with people back home, so I´m going to give it a try.

This is just an introduction to what I hope becomes an interesting blog about Spanish culture, etc. I´ve been living in and out of Spain for almost two years now.

It never gets old, I never get tired of living here, and I constantly meet new people and find new ways to avoid doing my homework. For example I´ve managed to get a hold of a cheap pair of roller-blades for a wonderful price. What once cost 150 euros I paid 50 euros for and hopefully they will last me a few years and if I leave I´ll be able to resell them on the Spanish version of Ebay: www.segundamano.com.

Here is a picture of them:



Today in about half an hour I´m going to Retiro park in the center of Madrid to give them a test-run with a buddy of mine from Brazil named Vinicio. He´s one of my many friends who are big into rollerblading.

Tomorrow I have a lot of homework to complete and if I manage to get it done then I have a french language exchange at 8pm. (My french has been getting much better lately!!)

So Hi Mom and Dad, I miss you both!!!!
I hope you liked my entry and I hope you both have a nice Saturday!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario