miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Fencing Competitions

I have two fencing tournaments coming up:

Saturday, September 2rd I’ll be heading to Valencia which is a large city about 5 hours to the east of Madrid. I’ll be competing in women’s epee, spending one night with another girl who is 21. The competition is on Sunday the 3rd at 8:30 in the morning.

Friday, October 8th I’ll be heading to Barcelona for the first time with 3 other fencers for a foil competition. This competition is very important because it’s the first of 4 ranked national tournaments that must be attended to earn national points. We’ll be spending Friday night in a Hostal, fencing begins Saturday morning at 9:00am on the strip. We plan to spend Saturday night as well since it is about an 8 hour drive and that way we can do a little bit of tourism of the city. There is another American boy who might be coming with us as well as me, a Guy from the Philippines and one from Venezuela.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario