There was a scheduled Riot day, the 29th of September. It was written everywhere in graffiti and all the buses were shut down, I heard that McDonalds and various national banks had their doors glued shut overnight so that the employees couldn't enter to work on the 29th.
viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010
Riot day in Madrid: September 29th
So we had an exciting event in our neighborhood yesterday: One of the trash bins caught on fire right outside my apartment. The man on the motorcycle is my boss. =) the whole street smelled like plastic and the police came up. I talked to some people at school and I guess I wasn't the only one, we think it has to do with the riots.


There was a scheduled Riot day, the 29th of September. It was written everywhere in graffiti and all the buses were shut down, I heard that McDonalds and various national banks had their doors glued shut overnight so that the employees couldn't enter to work on the 29th.
There was a scheduled Riot day, the 29th of September. It was written everywhere in graffiti and all the buses were shut down, I heard that McDonalds and various national banks had their doors glued shut overnight so that the employees couldn't enter to work on the 29th.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario